Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In-Style "Inspired By" Fragrances REVIEW

Up until yesterday, I hadn't owned any fragrances other than the $5 Vanilla mist since college! Over the weekend I'd gone to Kohl's and decided to take a look. I happened upon the Ed Hardy scent and liked it, but didn't have the extra cash to pick it up at the time.

Well, yesterday I needed to pick-up a few small items at Walgreens, and I happened upon the "In Style" line at the end of the skin care aisle. Of course I immediately scoured the shelves for the Ed Hardy immitation and happily, I found one. I was pretty skeptical, but tested it out and find it to be extremely close to the scent I remember from the other day. At only $7.99 compared to $49.99 for the Ed Hardy branded bottle of the same size, I declared it worth the value and purchased!

The scent is long lasting, I can easily smell it 12 hours later.

I would definitely recommend this product. There are several other immitations provided by In Style as well. It's definitely worth a test next time you're shopping for toiletries.

No comments:

Post a Comment