Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Polish - REVIEW

I purchased two bottles of Sinful Colors Nail Polish from Walgreens at $1.99 each in colors "Fusion Neon" (pink) and "Nail Junkie" (green/blue glitter). There was a very large color selection, including many fun neon colors and glitters perfect for top coating solids.


I used the pink on myself and used the glittery color over green on a friend. Firstly, the polish is a little on the "watery side" and goes on somewhat streaky. For the glitter overlay on another color, that was completely fine, but as a solo lacquer, it took 3 coats to completely cover, and the dried result was still a tad streaked when viewed closely. I put one coat of "Tough Coat" on top (I always use this product consistantly).

Several hours after using the polish, I was very disappointed to discover that the tips of my nails had already begun to wear after my shower. Three days in, the tips and side edges are visibly chipped, and will have to be redone today.

Bottom line: Good choice for a one evening event if you're looking for an obscure or fun color you may only use a few times, but would not recommend this polish for a daily, extended use product.

No comments:

Post a Comment